International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
South Africa Discovery Adventure

Day 3

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well the flight from dallas seemed to be teeming with energy, for me at least. I tried to catch up on some sleep but for the life of me I could not one second of shut eye! Pure excitement I guess. But once we landed the day became productive. Traveling through Frankfurt was quite an experience. The city was quite amazing and the architecture was amazing and unique. There are pictures coming soon (they would be up now but I put them up under the wrong e-mail)! Cape town seems to be full of opportunity and I can't wait to get going! More to come soon. Stay posted!

---
Powered by NetMobile.

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
______________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 12 days
When June 2nd - 13th, 2009
Focus Wildlife Research/Conservation
Political History
Culture